Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fairer sex is also the crueler sex - III

this is part III - click here to read part 1 of this topic

click here to rad part II of this topic


Praveen
but if its comparing an evil man and an evil woman, thn i think they are evenly matched!

Like Indira Gandhi & Bal Thackeray?
 Oct 15 (23 hours ago)
Praveen
The only thing I would like change in that would be, women are capable of exhibiting cruelty in very extreme cases.

I bet women would love to think so, but the perception of extreme cases varies diversely.

I was once interested in a girl who would quite often get angry if I did not accord her utmost attention when with her & she always said that she would get angry at me because my behavior was extremely annoying .

Thank goodness I had a "Short Compassion Span"
 Oct 15 (21 hours ago)
SURYA~~~I CANT
Maybe women are more PASSIONATE(in whatever way)about their relationships than men are.....Aren't they?........
 Oct 15 (19 hours ago)
Praveen
Maybe women are more PASSIONATE(in whatever way)about their relationships than men are.....Aren't they?........

It wasn't even a relationship per se, dude. Anyways I always found motors, batteries, electronic/electric junk in my scrapyard....sorry.....room, more interesting than most girls I met.













Probably a reason why I am still a virgin in spite of having crushes right from the age of 3  
 Oct 15 (19 hours ago)
Eva
Like Indira Gandhi & Bal Thackeray?
.....
i was thinking in terms of serial killers or some such thing!( like what was that movie, cant rememebr the name, abt a killer couple, the female lead played by salma hayek)
 Oct 15 (18 hours ago)
SURYA~~~I CANT
Poor surya.....

For all my talk supporting women,I havent had the oppurtunity to talk one on one with a girl so far?....
 Oct 15 (18 hours ago)
Dhakka Laga Buka
Surya
Mate, girls don't follow the same simple algorithm that guys do. Thats why they can be very unpredictable. Don't always expect straight behavior from them. In fact, I'll suggest don't expect anything from girls. When you expect you'll be left longing and hurt.
 Oct 15 (18 hours ago)
Praveen
In fact, I'll suggest don't expect anything from girls. When you expect you'll be left longing and hurt.

Exactly. Spot on. No expecting logic & rationality (sense in general) from most of them, but that's what attracts us to them, right?
 Oct 15 (17 hours ago)
SURYA~~~I CANT
ameya and praveen
LOTS OF EXPERIENCE TALKING I SUPPOSE................

I better listen to you.....
 8:46 am (8 hours ago)
Eva
guys! kids! *shakes her head in wonder* 

No comments: